Just recently The City Adventurers have returned to visiting the London’s West End Theatres.
COVID Entry Requirements for theatre visiting
- Venues require you to wear a mask.
- Venues require proof of a negative Covid-19 test or proof of vaccination.
- One venue warned guests they may be asked to have their temperature taken or be asked to complete a health questionnaire.
- Another asked guests to maintain social distance from other audience members and the venue’s staff.
- All venues stated they have put in place additional Covid-19 safety measures to ensure the health and well-being of the staff, performers, and guests.
Back To The Future: The Musical
We took an electrifying ride back in time with Doc Brown and Marty McFly.
This new musical production opens in Hill Valley from 1985, before whisking you back to the 1950’s. The film’s original creative team, Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis, are behind the new production, which features all the characters and songs from the film plus a few added surprises. And yes, there is obviously a DeLorean.
Time circuits on. Flux capacitor fluxing. This show hits 88miles per hour, with some serious entertainment.
Prince of Egypt
The Prince of Egypt tells the story of Moses, who was born a child of Israel, and brought up in Egypt after he was found by Pharoah’s wife in a wicker basket floating on the Nile.
The musical show is based on the classic DreamWorks Animation film. It features Stephen Schwartz’s music and Sean Cheesman’s choreography. More than 60 artists appear in the show currently on at The Dominion Theatre.
WICKED is based on the novel by Gregory Maguire that re-imagined the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’. It tells the story of Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West, who first meet as sorcery students. This award-winning musical reveals what has been omitted from the story about the land of Oz…